Online registration is now CLOSED
Orders received online after 1pm on Friday, May 29th will not be processed
Mon River Spring Paddle from Rices Landing to Fredericktown (3.5 miles), 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. This guided paddle trip will include safety instructions, interpretation on historic sites and industrial artifacts seen on and near the river, a side trip on Ten Mile Creek, and a provided boxed lunch. Paddlers are encouraged to arrive early and visit the historic W.A. Young Foundry in Rices Landing. The Foundry will open at 8:30 a.m.
- All participants will park their vehicles in Fredericktown and be shuttled to the put-in location at Rices Landing.
- Paddlers may bring their own kayak or canoe or rent one at an additional charge. We are renting from Wilderness Voyageurs, and their service includes transporting boats from your arrival location to the put-in.
- The trip will end at Fredericktown where participants have parked their vehicles.
- This guided trip will include a Wilderness Voyageurs guide and volunteer safety boaters with First Aid and CPR certification.
- We have a limited number of rentals available, including 5 kayaks and 3 canoes. The canoes hold 2 persons each. When all are rented, we will update this page with notification.
- This trip will go on rain or shine (excluding thunderstorm activity).
The cost includes lunch and required American Canoe Association participant one-day insurance coverage ($5). Anyone who is a current ACA member does not need the single day insurance.
Current ACA members should enter the promo code ‘ACA Member’ when making your online payment.